1. Any information, data or content derived from or relating to this site or any other relevant site is purely for informational purposes and should not be relied upon under any circumstances. Accredited Supplier waive all liability in respect of information presented on this website or those to which it links, and makes no warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy, quality or completeness of any information so contained. As such information on this site and third party sites to which Accredited Supplier may link from time to time may contain errors or inaccuracies and should not be relied upon for any purpose.
2.1 Nothing in this agreement gives any rights or obligations for a supplier to use Accredited Supplier’s intellectual property without our express permission. In the instance where this granted, it may be revoked at any time giving 2 business days notice.
3. Visitors grant Accredited Supplier a perpetual and exclusive license to publish any comments, content or media that they upload, add or submit to this website.
4. Accredited Supplier provides a service where a buyer’s request for proposal and contact details is sent to businesses (suppliers) that Accredited Supplier feels could be a good fit for their requirements. This service is provided with a view to making purchasing easier for buyers. Buyers are entitled to complete one or more requests for quotations, and each time an online form is submitted will be considered another request for quotation.
5.1 You agree that all of the details submitted through this website are genuine, complete and that you will update us accordingly if your contact details change. You also provide us with permission to share your project details and contact details with any suppliers that we deem, solely at our own discretion, capable of fulfilling a current or future need you may have. Accredited Supplier accepts no responsibility for our suppliers’ use of your information. You may not request a quotation for any purpose other than to fulfil a genuine need that you have for the services (services could include any transaction type whatsoever) for which you are requesting a quotation.
5.2 Breach of term 5.1 will lead to a minimum penalty of £1,000 for each request for quotation that you submit.
5.3 You are expressly consenting to Accredited Supplier and Accredited Supplier’s suppliers contacting you using any means they or we deem appropriate. You may contact Accredited Supplier and request to no longer be contacted by us, and you must contact each supplier individually to make this request.
6.1 Accredited Supplier maintains the right, but not the obligation, to perpetually keep your contact details and any project details you submit at any point and to pass those onto suitable suppliers deemed suitable at our sole discretion. You may request to no longer be contacted by Accredited Supplier, but not by our suppliers that have already received your details, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Accredited Supplier has the right, but not the obligation, to compel suitable suppliers to contact you. Accredited Supplier is in no way obliged to provide you, whether directly or indirectly, with quotations and you should recognise that submission of your contact details and project details should be treated as an invitation for Accredited Supplier to provide our service only.
6.2 You accept that inviting Accredited Supplier or our suppliers to bid on your project should in no way be interpreted as an offer or acceptance from Accredited Supplier or our suppliers to complete your project or fulfil your requirements.
7.1 Buyers and visitors must complete their own research before choosing to work with a prior or current supplier and agree that providing access to suppliers or inviting suppliers to contact you does not in any way indicate that Accredited Supplier recommend the supplier’s service or is in any way responsible for the meeting of their deliverables from any contract that is formed between the parties. You agree that your choice of supplier will be a decision taken wholly at your own discretion.
7.2 You agree that Accredited Supplier will take on no rights or obligations whatsoever from your relationship with any suppliers and that any relationship will solely be between you and them.
7.3 You agree that Accredited Supplier may perform a credit check on you and your business.
8. If you have a dispute with a supplier, this dispute must be raised through them. You agree to release Accredited Supplier (including our agents, affiliates, partners and employees) from any claims or damages (including those that are incidental and consequential) whatsoever arising from or directly or indirectly linked with your transactions or disputes with Accredited Supplier’s suppliers.
9.1 Buyers agree to fully compensate Accredited Supplier for any legal costs, claims and damages that are requested by suppliers as a result of your action or non-action.
9.2 You agree to pay all of Accredited Supplier’s legal or court costs that may arise as a result of this agreement.
10.1 ACCREDITED SUPPLIER MAY ONLY BE LIABLE TO A BUYER OR VISITOR TO A MAXIMUM VALUE OF £300 FROM ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF REVENUE, DELAYS, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, SUPPLIER’S FAILURE TO MEET OBLIGATIONS, SUPPLIER’S NEGLIGENCE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL LOSS OR DAMAGE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING LEGAL FEES, ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT.
10.2 ACCREDITED SUPPLIER MAY ONLY BE LIABLE TO THE BUYER OR VISITOR FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF REVENUE, DELAYS, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, SUPPLIER’S FAILURE TO MEET OBLIGATIONS, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL LOSS OR DAMAGE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING LEGAL FEES, ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT PROVIDED THE BUYER MAKES THEIR GRIEVANCE KNOWN WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE ACTION OR THE USE OF ACCREDITED SUPPLIER’S SERVICE OR WEBSITE THAT IS GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM.
11. You accept that no partnership, employment, joint venture, affiliate or agency relationship exists between you and Accredited Supplier.
13.2 Further to this contract becoming effective, any deviation from this agreement or any additional contracts or promises made between the parties must be agreed in writing by a director of Accredited Supplier’s owner unless communicated through our website.
13.3 Should you wish to negotiate any term(s) contained within this agreement or wish Accredited Supplier to accept additional or alternative obligations, please contact email@example.com and you will receive an initial response within 5 business days as we consider your suggestions.
13.4 This agreement will not confer or create any rights, obligations or benefits on any person or entity other than the parties entering into this agreement.